Monday, October 30, 2006

NFL/NCAA Wrapup

So, I only ended up 6-4 with my college picks on Saturday (yes, I am counting OSU and Michigan, even though I didn't analyze their games). I am really glad that USC lost, though, but I didn't go with the option of picking all of the easy games. I went for the good matchups, so 6-4 is something I can be happy with. But I will not stop until I achieve perfection, so I will be back on Thursday afternoon with my picks for the ten top matchups this weekend in order to get in ahead of the big West Virginia at Louisville matchup. This game will be huge, and I will definitely be tuning in for it.
In the NFL yesterday, I was looking for redemption, but the Browns went out and blocked for once, the Steelers failed to put in Charlie Batch, and Tony Romo is evidently a PTPer (Prime-time Player). Couple that with David Carr getting benched and the Bengals not playing enough D (as usual), and I can clearly do better. As it stands now, I need the Patriots to win over the Vikes to split at 7-7. If they go down, then the record sits at 6-8, and I will probably find a bridge to jump off of. By the way, I am now thinking that New England wins even bigger tonight, 24-13, because of the Minnesota injuries, Tom Brady dominating under a dome, and Lawrence Maroney coming back to his college home field. It starts over on The Worldwide Leader at 8:30; you had better be there!

No comments: