Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hats off to Univ. of Rhode Island CRs!

I have to throw this up here now, instead of waiting for the later post I am working on. The University of Rhode Island College Republicans are hosting a couple of great events tomorrow and Friday. If I lived even remotely close to URI, I would be there yesterday for these! First up is a fundraiser tomorrow to "Buy a Gun for an Underprivileged Woman", followed by Friday's "White Heterosexual American Male Scholarship", where Ryan Bilodeau's phenomenal CR chapter will be actually giving away a $100 scholarship. Great stuff; solid innovative ideas like this should be applauded and encouraged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan Bilodeau ran a COC Week last year with David Horowitz, and I remember him making the Boston Globe. This kid is a mover and shaker!

Cut the Crap said...

I agree. Definitely a fan of what they are doing in Rhode Island: getting things done, being effective at it, and staying out of pointless national power struggles.