Friday, December 08, 2006

Ludeman and Siler team up for real reform

As I was in the processing of working on a few other things (exclusive interviews that will be up on the site soon), I missed something very important for the CRNC Elections. It appears the reform forces have united, and this honestly caught me by surprise as I thought it would be a few weeks down the road at least. Anyhow, Washington's Brent Ludeman and Ohio's Brian Siler are teaming up to bring real reform to the CRNC. They have a rather in-depth platform on the site, and ironically enough it looks quite a bit like a platform I drew up a few weeks back (it was far too long to put up on here). Anyhow, there is no declaration of formal candidacy, but neither of these guys had quite enough support on their own to win the whole shebang. All in all, this is a good move on both sides, and we will keep you posted on it.

No comments: